Kayla's weighted skipping rope can help take your workout to the next level!
The weighted handles can help you to tone and strengthen both your lower and upper body while you skip!
To remove the weight inside:
- Unscrew the cap of the rope until it is detached from the handle.
- Firmly tap the handle on a hard surface until the weight comes out.
- Insert the rope back into the handle. Position the cap onto the handle and twist until secure.
- Place the weight somewhere safe and get skipping!
To shorten the length:
- Twist to unscrew the cap of the rope until it is detached from the handle. You will then see a small round clip attached to the rope.
- Firmly twist and pull the two parts of the clip apart.
- Once separated, slide the outer half of the clip (closest to the end of the rope) down the rope until you reach your desired length.
If you place your feet in the middle of the rope, the handles should be at chest height when the rope is completely extended.
- Push the two sections of the clip together until joined.
- Place the excess rope back in to the handle. Position the cap back onto the handle and twist until secure.
Please note: if the excess rope is too long to fit into the handle, you will need to carefully cut off the excess with scissors.
- The rope is now shortened and ready to use!
If you have any problems with your weighted skipping rope or shipping, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.